personal but honestly real. Open for comments, questions, suggestions on what you want to know, clarify or for me to dwell more deeply.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Emceeing for Fr. JQ

This was a photo taken when I emceed Fr. Jun's fund-raising concert at the cathedral. He'd be holding another one when he celebrates his ordination anniversary sometime this October. He asked me to again emcee the show. Of course, I'll do anything to help!

This is me and Fr. Hermogenes Quiambao a.k.a. Fr. Jun or Fr. JQ. (Fr. Jun and I are both godsons of Msgr. Elias Poblete, now a retired priest in Pansol, Calamba. Our ninong just celebrated his 65th sacerdotal anniversary this year at San Pablo Cathedral.) We are shown here comparing notes during our SOLTARE II in Queen Margaret Hotel in Lucena City. He is so excited to learn how to use his top-of-the-line mobile phone. I showed him some of its features -- as if I was an expert. The truth of the matter is that I still consult people like Fr. Ilde to teach me how to manipulate my own Treo 650 he he he.

No comments:

About Me

a priest who's passion is social communications (broadcast, press et al), youth formation. Adaptable and tolerant. Want to please everybody; work-addicted and adventurous; easy to please and eager to learn.