personal but honestly real. Open for comments, questions, suggestions on what you want to know, clarify or for me to dwell more deeply.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

When I turned 57






April 15, 2008,  God gave me another lease of life!  I turned 57.  Here are some pictures at home during the merienda cena that Inay, Ate Coring, Ermie, Mayet, Lonlon and Ate Bensing prepared for my guests:  my co-workers at Pater Putativus Publishing House,  Mely Manalo and the guys at Veritas Media Center, and my team of coaches and trainers.  Here are some pictures of my during that afternoon.

          By the way they looked,  they were satisfied with the food that my family prepared for them!

No comments:

About Me

a priest who's passion is social communications (broadcast, press et al), youth formation. Adaptable and tolerant. Want to please everybody; work-addicted and adventurous; easy to please and eager to learn.